Notice: I don’t own a lot of things that cost a lot, so the things that I am choosing to take are those things are irreplaceable.
- Lego Volkswagen Bug – I love bugs, and my family spent hours putting this bug together. It represents one of our few family endeavors—a lot of time, and a lot of laughs.
- PCCS Tie – this is my staff tie from girl scout camp. Each swap has a story, and it in itself is a story, of all my time at girl scout camps, and my future with scouting.
- Flashdrive – this has all my digital work from elementary school through 9th grade.
- Laptop – my life.
- Powerpuff blanket – the only relic of my childhood that I still use. I got this blanket when I was four, and I’ve yet to find a better blanket.
- Steampunk Cross – the only piece of jewelry that I wear regularly.
- Metal Bible – I am taking this bible to the grave with me. It rides in my backpack every day, and has my note from the beginning of 7th grade through now clogging the margins.
- Star Trek the Original Series on DVD – who would take this?
- This is not shown here, because I couldn’t take it off the wall to fit it into the picture and I didn’t want to take the picture on my desk (over which this poster hangs) because I just cleaned my room…and did not want to dismantle my newly organized desk. But I have this poster hanging in my room, and it is AWESOME. I don’t think that there are many in the world…Carly Pate and I were walking through the State Library, and I saw it and knew it had to be mine. So I made my first purchase on Ebay and died and went to nerd heaven. This thing is coming to college with me.